Then I discovered a website called 43things.com, where you can record, share, and conquer your Bucket List with other fellow adventurers. Here's a sampling of what I've got so far:
- Take acting lessons - I've determined I suck at playing angry people
- Learn martial arts - yay karate!
- Write a novel - yay NaNoWriMo!
- Share the gospel with someone
- Go scuba diving - I live in a landlocked state and K doesn't prefer beaches
- Run a marathon - I trained up to about 12-13 miles and decided running is too boring
Things to Do
- Read the entire Bible - this is my "unofficial" 2012 New Year's resolution!
- Have a kid - almost there!
- Do the splits
- Visit Japan
- Take voice lessons
Do you believe in making New Year's resolutions? If so, what are yours for 2012?