- Games cost a surprising amount of money to make, hence the price markup.
- The games are for research, so that K can keep up-to-date on what the industry/competition is doing.
- Movies are also an inspiration for games.
- Having games and movies requires decently equipped entertainment and computer systems.
- Good news: games for work can count as tax deductable business expenses.
- Not enough budget this month? Resell on eBay.
- Think twice: are you actually going to have time to play it?
- GameFly rentals will be considered.